The laxity of your skin and the development of wrinkles on your face make your age obvious. You yearn to turn back the clock and make the mirror your friend once again. Unfortunately, you fear painful surgical procedures and have an apathy for needles as well. No worries! There is a perfect solution available for you now. Feel free to select Emface Bay Area, a procedure that will fulfill your obligations without any exceptions.
Yes! You understand that it is a non-invasive procedure but you need more information to be fully convinced about undergoing it. Remember that while you do not want it to be a painful experience, you want to have the tell-tale signs of aging eliminated as well. Emface is an aesthetic procedure that fulfills your desires.
What do you need to know about Emface Bay Area?
There are going to be many questions in your mind that deserve to be answered too. You are welcome to discuss all questions with the medical professional who will be wielding the Emface device to rid you of those ungainly signs of aging. You may thus clear all the doubts that you have by inquiring about the following:-
Are you the right candidate for Emface procedure?
You can opt for this treatment when you happen to be an adult with serious health conditions. You may be plagued with mild to moderate aging signs such as wrinkles, fine lines, skin laxity, and deep creases running from the side of the nose to the corner of your lips. It is a good idea to consult a trained doctor or family physician before undergoing the procedure. You will be advised not to opt for Emface when any of the following apply to you:
- Face piercing(s)
- Tattoos on the face
- Cheek or forehead implants
- Metal plates inserted anywhere on the face
- Use a pacemaker or heart defibrillator
- Are pregnant or nursing
- Have extensive sunburn
- Are you on radiation therapy or chemotherapy
- Have been diagnosed with a neurological disorder(s)
- Suffer from impaired immunity
- Have been diagnosed with an auto-immune disorder
- Have inflammations on your face caused by bacterial or viral infections
Areas that may be addressed
The FDA has approved Emface for facial areas that can benefit from increased muscle tone, generation of more tissue, and skin heating. The professional may find it effective to use Emface on the following areas of your face:
- Forehead– you get to reduce the wrinkles and fine lines with the skin being tightened as additional collagen is generated. Surprisingly, your eyebrows appear more attractive too.
- Cheeks– The lax skin of your cheeks will be firmed up with the beginnings of a jowl eliminated perfectly. Moreover, your jawline will reveal improvement with the face appearing sculpted and youthful.
Well, you have to be a little patient to see any appreciable difference in your face. However, you are certain to notice some signs within the first 6 weeks. The outcome of Emface Bay Area will be evident between 1 to 3 months.